Traveling Luck for Sadelfjeldet, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Sadelfjeldet?What's around Sadelfjeldet?
Wikipedia near Sadelfjeldet
Where to stay near Sadelfjeldet
Also known as Sadelfjaldet, Sadelfjældet
The timezone in Sadelfjeldet is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 00:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4000°, Longitude. -41.5167°
Satellite map around Sadelfjeldet
Loading map of Sadelfjeldet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sadelfjeldet, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nordenskiöld Næs (43.1km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Umiiviip Kangertiva (37.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Væringen (33.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qíngua (13.6km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Gråulv (5.8km)