Traveling Luck for Scotstounhill, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Scotstounhill?What's around Scotstounhill?
Wikipedia near Scotstounhill
Where to stay near Scotstounhill
Also known as Scotstownhill
The timezone in Scotstounhill is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 74.2000°, Longitude. -22.5833°
Satellite map around Scotstounhill
Loading map of Scotstounhill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Scotstounhill, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Passagehøje (36.3km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Vildbækdalen (31km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Godthåb Golf (27.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Revet (28.2km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Theodolitplateau (37.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Barlettes Skær (31.3km)