Traveling Luck for Scott Keltie Øer, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Scott Keltie Oer?What's around Scott Keltie Oer?
Wikipedia near Scott Keltie Oer
Where to stay near Scott Keltie Øer
Also known as Scott Kelties Oer, Scott Kelties Øer, Scott Keltjes Oer, Scott Keltjes Øer
The timezone in Scott Keltie Oer is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 20:38. It's light
Latitude. 72.7500°, Longitude. -22.8833°
Satellite map around Scott Keltie Øer
Loading map of Scott Keltie Øer and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Scott Keltie Øer, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Østernæs (12.6km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Vega Sund (3.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Månedal (10.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Cambridge Bugt (27.9km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Skelhøje (22.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gudenelv (36.2km)