Traveling Luck for Kap Seaforth, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Seaforth?What's around Kap Seaforth?
Wikipedia near Kap Seaforth
Where to stay near Kap Seaforth
Also known as Kap Seaford
The timezone in Kap Seaforth is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:26 and Sunset at 17:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 71.8167°, Longitude. -22.7333°
Satellite map around Kap Seaforth
Loading map of Kap Seaforth and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Seaforth, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Davy Sund (27.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ingmikêrtâ (20.7km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Antarctic Havn (28.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kap Seaforth
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (122.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.