Traveling Luck for Segelsällskapets Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Segelsallskapets Fjord?What's around Segelsallskapets Fjord?
Wikipedia near Segelsallskapets Fjord
Where to stay near Segelsällskapets Fjord
Also known as Segelsallskapet Fjord, Segelsällskapet Fjord
The timezone in Segelsallskapets Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 72.4167°, Longitude. -25.0000°
Satellite map around Segelsällskapets Fjord
Loading map of Segelsällskapets Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Segelsällskapets Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Jelsdal (22.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lugeon Bjerg (27.1km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Ran Øer (39km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Lyell Land (33km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Arbenz Kolle (37.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Kongeborgen (43.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tinderne (31.7km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Argandhornene (41.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hawley Skær (28.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jeannet Bjerg (28.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Randenæs (25.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Kong Oscar Fjord (34.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Philipshorn (33.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dammen (44.9km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Syltoppen (20.8km)