Traveling Luck for Sehested Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Sehested Fjord?What's around Sehested Fjord?
Where to stay near Sehested Fjord
Also known as Sehesteds Fjord
The timezone in Sehested Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 22:46. It's light
Latitude. 63.0167°, Longitude. -41.7000°
Satellite map around Sehested Fjord
Loading map of Sehested Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sehested Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (16.4km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (22.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Od Vig (28.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (16.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Akuliaruseq (8.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (12.9km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (25.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mimer Brønd (13.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Apusîkajîp Ilivítarpia (16.2km)