Traveling Luck for Sehested Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Sehested Fjord?What's around Sehested Fjord?
Where to stay near Sehested Fjord
Also known as Sehesteds Fjord, Umanap-kangerdlua, Umminanak Fjord
The timezone in Sehested Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 00:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.0500°, Longitude. -42.0000°
Satellite map around Sehested Fjord
Loading map of Sehested Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sehested Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Kong Frederik VI Kyst (26.9km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (9km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (26.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (32km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Rungner Bjerge (23.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Akuliaruseq (25.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (13.2km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (16.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mimer Brønd (11.8km)