Traveling Luck for Skirners Bjerge, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Skirners Bjerge?What's around Skirners Bjerge?
Where to stay near Skirners Bjerge
Also known as Skirners Bjarge, Skirners Bjærge
The timezone in Skirners Bjerge is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:19 and Sunset at 19:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.0333°, Longitude. -42.6833°
Satellite map around Skirners Bjerge
Loading map of Skirners Bjerge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Skirners Bjerge, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (41.9km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Kong Frederik VI Kyst (34.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Eberlin Ø (53.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (33.8km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Skirners Bjerge (0km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Femfjordspynt (38.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Tajarnikajik (32.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Tasiusaq (38.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mimer Brønd (46.2km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (33.2km)