Traveling Luck for Kap S. M. Jørgensen, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap S. M. Jorgensen?What's around Kap S. M. Jorgensen?
Wikipedia near Kap S. M. Jorgensen
Where to stay near Kap S. M. Jørgensen
Also known as Cape Jorgensen, Cape Jörgensen
The timezone in Kap S. M. Jorgensen is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 03:39 and Sunset at 00:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.7667°, Longitude. -33.9500°
Satellite map around Kap S. M. Jørgensen
Loading map of Kap S. M. Jørgensen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap S. M. Jørgensen, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (20.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Ikersuaq (28.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (35.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (23.2km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (23.7km)