Traveling Luck for Sôlo Sund, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Solo Sund?What's around Solo Sund?
Where to stay near Sôlo Sund
Also known as Solos Sound
The timezone in Solo Sund is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:54 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.2833°, Longitude. -33.4667°
Satellite map around Sôlo Sund
Loading map of Sôlo Sund and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sôlo Sund, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (42.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (5.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (8.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (28.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (41.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (11.6km)