Traveling Luck for Søndre Småholme, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Sondre Smaholme?What's around Sondre Smaholme?
Wikipedia near Sondre Smaholme
Where to stay near Søndre Småholme
Also known as Sondre Smaaholme, Søndre Smaaholme
The timezone in Sondre Smaholme is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:03 and Sunset at 18:53. It's light
Latitude. 67.1000°, Longitude. -33.4167°
Satellite map around Søndre Småholme
Loading map of Søndre Småholme and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Søndre Småholme, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Nyø (4.9km)
- Langø (5.4km)
- Milait (9.9km)
- Ikerasammiut (11.9km)
- Tukingaleq (17.6km)
- Søndre Aputiteeq (20.9km)
- Store Tindholm (21.1km)
- Ersinguseq (21.2km)
- Qajarsak (21.5km)
- Svineryggen (21.9km)
- Lille Tindholm (23.3km)
- Angmalokujugtoq (24km)
- Lilleø (26.1km)
- Aaluiartik (29.9km)
- Aggas Ø (33.7km)
- Imilik (39.8km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (25.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (17.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (19.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (12.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (26.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (9.6km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (38.7km)