Traveling Luck for Søren Nordbyes Øer, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Soren Nordbyes Oer?What's around Soren Nordbyes Oer?
Wikipedia near Soren Nordbyes Oer
Where to stay near Søren Nordbyes Øer
Also known as Ilivfigsuak, Nordbye Island, Soren Norbyes Oer, Soren Norbyes Øer
The timezone in Soren Nordbyes Oer is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:53 and Sunset at 18:55. It's light
Latitude. 64.6000°, Longitude. -40.2000°
Satellite map around Søren Nordbyes Øer
Loading map of Søren Nordbyes Øer and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Søren Nordbyes Øer, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pros Mund Ø (8.5km)
- Ukîverajik (15.3km)
- Jens Munk Ø (16.9km)
- Ikermiit (22.1km)
- Nuerniagkartôq (25.7km)
- Umiiviitaa (31.1km)
- Gabel Ø (33.1km)
- Putugua (33.8km)
- Gerner Ø (33.9km)
- Uummannaarsuk (35.6km)
- Pusitilit (38.5km)
- Aluit (38.5km)
- Nuniaq (38.7km)
- Ole Rømer Ø (43.5km)
- Aqitseq (44.9km)
- Nældebladet (46.1km)
- Nunârtik (49.2km)
- Takisêrajik (49.3km)
- Aaluit (49.5km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (52.4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (22.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kiataq (35.3km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Kangerup Sermia (15.6km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (22.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (48.5km)
Airports close to Søren Nordbyes Øer
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (188.1km)