Traveling Luck for Sortskær, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Sortskar?What's around Sortskar?
Wikipedia near Sortskar
Where to stay near Sortskær
Also known as Black Reef
The timezone in Sortskar is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:26 and Sunset at 16:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.1167°, Longitude. -31.9667°
Satellite map around Sortskær
Loading map of Sortskær and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sortskær, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (0km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (12.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (10km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Redekammen (53.7km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Aputiteeq (41km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Amdrup Tårne (28.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (17.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Sødalen (26.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aputiteeq (40.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (13.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (19.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (38.9km)