Traveling Luck for Spækpynten, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Spakpynten?What's around Spakpynten?
Wikipedia near Spakpynten
Where to stay near Spækpynten
Also known as Speckle Point
The timezone in Spakpynten is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 22:26. It's light
Latitude. 68.2667°, Longitude. -32.0500°
Satellite map around Spækpynten
Loading map of Spækpynten and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Spækpynten, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (17.6km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Gaffelen (42.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (23.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (18.6km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Hovedvejsnunatakker (35.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Sødalen (29.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (14.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (29.3km)