Traveling Luck for Spidstoppen, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Spidstoppen?What's around Spidstoppen?
Wikipedia near Spidstoppen
Where to stay near Spidstoppen
Also known as Spidstopp
The timezone in Spidstoppen is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:06 and Sunset at 16:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.8667°, Longitude. -40.6167°
Satellite map around Spidstoppen
Loading map of Spidstoppen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Spidstoppen, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeertartivatsiaq (4.7km)
- Taateraakasik (4.7km)
- Tingmiartalik (11.7km)
- Ivnarssuaq (13.9km)
- Qeqertánguaq (14.3km)
- Eqaluttusoq (20.6km)
- Nigsiagkat (21.7km)
- Tvillingøen (21.8km)
- Sattiaatteq (27.3km)
- Kivinak (27.3km)
- Igdluluarssuk (30.2km)
- Qimiitaa (31.2km)
- Ensomheden (35.6km)
- Qeertartivaq (37.2km)
- Pikiitsi (38.9km)
- Qeqertánguaq (41.1km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Asgard Sund (33.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (20.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Pingasikajiit (12km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Tyrs Bjerge (39.1km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertaq Itsît (33.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Isfjordsundet (33.4km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (7.7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Colberger Heide (29.2km)