Traveling Luck for Kap Steen Bille, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Steen Bille?What's around Kap Steen Bille?
Wikipedia near Kap Steen Bille
Where to stay near Kap Steen Bille
Also known as Kangek, Kap Bille
The timezone in Kap Steen Bille is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:59 and Sunset at 19:04. It's light
Latitude. 62.0000°, Longitude. -42.1167°
Satellite map around Kap Steen Bille
Loading map of Kap Steen Bille and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Steen Bille, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (49.6km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Kanioqqat (37.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (9.2km)
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (24.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (19.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (45.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Sermip Nûa (14.8km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Puisortup Kangerlua (16.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Tunua (24.7km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Sikuijivittip Apusîa (25.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (45.1km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Napasorsuaq (35.1km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (10.9km)