Traveling Luck for Strindberg Land, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Strindberg Land?What's around Strindberg Land?
Wikipedia near Strindberg Land
Where to stay near Strindberg Land
Also known as Strindbergen, Strindbergs Land
The timezone in Strindberg Land is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 73.7500°, Longitude. -24.9167°
Satellite map around Strindberg Land
Loading map of Strindberg Land and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Strindberg Land, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Nøkkefossen (18km)
- Damesten (27.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bjørneø (23.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Porten (19.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Solstrand (20.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lakseelv (14.9km)