Traveling Luck for Svartalfbjerg, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Svartalfbjerg?What's around Svartalfbjerg?
Where to stay near Svartalfbjerg
Also known as Svartalfbjarg, Svartalfbjærg
The timezone in Svartalfbjerg is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 22:37. It's light
Latitude. 63.7667°, Longitude. -41.7500°
Satellite map around Svartalfbjerg
Loading map of Svartalfbjerg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Svartalfbjerg, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (39.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Endemorænen (35.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ensomheden (28.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Thors Land (32.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Urd Øer (34.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dronning Marie Dal (37.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nørrevig (27.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Mørkesund (33.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rygspidsen (33.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lakseelven (36.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Smøgen (36.9km)