Traveling Luck for Sverdrup Sund, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Sverdrup Sund?What's around Sverdrup Sund?
Wikipedia near Sverdrup Sund
Where to stay near Sverdrup Sund
Also known as Sverdrups Sund
The timezone in Sverdrup Sund is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:25 and Sunset at 16:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2500°, Longitude. -41.0833°
Satellite map around Sverdrup Sund
Loading map of Sverdrup Sund and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sverdrup Sund, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Kullede Top (8km)
- Jyllandsfjeldet (10.3km)
- Tommeltotten (16km)
- Helland Nunatak (17.8km)
- Ørnen (18.6km)
- Rink Nunatak (19.5km)
- Hustoppen (23.3km)
- Pelikanen (27.2km)
- Trillingerne (27.8km)
- Sadelfjeldet (28km)
- Delmenhorst Nunatak (28.5km)
- Ensomme Skrænt (31.6km)
- Mohn Nunatak (37km)
- Hammerfaldet (39.1km)
- Ensom Majestæt (45.2km)
- Ravna Nunatak (54.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Brages Bjerge (42.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nordenskiöld Næs (25.1km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertarsuit (29.3km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Gråulv (24.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Colberger Heide (28.4km)