Traveling Luck for Sydbræ, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Sydbra?What's around Sydbra?
Wikipedia near Sydbra
Where to stay near Sydbræ
Also known as South Glacier, Syd Gletscher
The timezone in Sydbra is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at Sun never rises on the specified date at the specified location and Sunset at 00:00. It's light
Latitude. 70.1167°, Longitude. -26.3833°
Satellite map around Sydbræ
Loading map of Sydbræ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sydbræ, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Gåsefjord (36.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Gåsepynt (28.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Mudderbugt (49.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ujuaakajiip Nunaa (46km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Sydbræ (0km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Hekla Havn (40.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sydbræ
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (159.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.