Traveling Luck for Taateraakasik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Taateraakasik?What's around Taateraakasik?
Wikipedia near Taateraakasik
Where to stay near Taateraakasik
Also known as Taterakajik, Taterakasik, Taterakasit, Tâterâkajik, Tâterâkasik
The timezone in Taateraakasik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:49 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. 63.8333°, Longitude. -40.5667°
Satellite map around Taateraakasik
Loading map of Taateraakasik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Taateraakasik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Taateraakasik (0km)
- Qeertartivatsiaq (7.8km)
- Ivnarssuaq (9.7km)
- Qeqertánguaq (9.9km)
- Tingmiartalik (15.7km)
- Tvillingøen (17.6km)
- Kivinak (23.4km)
- Sattiaatteq (23.4km)
- Eqaluttusoq (24.3km)
- Nigsiagkat (25.3km)
- Qimiitaa (27.3km)
- Igdluluarssuk (27.4km)
- Qeertartivaq (33.7km)
- Ensomheden (36.3km)
- Qeqertánguaq (37.6km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Asgard Sund (30.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (22.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Pingasikajiit (16.4km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Tyrs Bjerge (41.3km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertaq Itsît (30km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Isfjordsundet (31km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (11km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Colberger Heide (33.2km)