Traveling Luck for Taateraat, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Taateraat?What's around Taateraat?
Wikipedia near Taateraat
Where to stay near Taateraat
Also known as Taterat, Tâterât
The timezone in Taateraat is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:01 and Sunset at 20:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.2500°, Longitude. -42.6500°
Satellite map around Taateraat
Loading map of Taateraat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Taateraat, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (32km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Graah Fjelde (29.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kangerluluk Bjerge (20.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Igutsaat Øer (7.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Qulleq Sund (38.8km)
Airports close to Taateraat
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (158.5km)