Traveling Luck for Taateraat Nuuat, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Taateraat Nuuat?What's around Taateraat Nuuat?
Wikipedia near Taateraat Nuuat
Where to stay near Taateraat Nuuat
Also known as Taterat Nuat, Tâterât Nûat
The timezone in Taateraat Nuuat is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:33 and Sunset at 21:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.2500°, Longitude. -42.6500°
Satellite map around Taateraat Nuuat
Loading map of Taateraat Nuuat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Taateraat Nuuat, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (32km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Graah Fjelde (29.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kangerluluk Bjerge (20.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Igutsaat Øer (7.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Qulleq Sund (38.8km)
Airports close to Taateraat Nuuat
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (158.5km)