Traveling Luck for Takiseeq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Takiseeq?What's around Takiseeq?
Wikipedia near Takiseeq
Where to stay near Takiseeq
Also known as Takiseq, Takisseq, Takisêq
The timezone in Takiseeq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 22:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.0167°, Longitude. -39.8333°
Satellite map around Takiseeq
Loading map of Takiseeq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Takiseeq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Takiseeq (0km)
- Qêrtartivaq (4.5km)
- Nældebladet (7.6km)
- Ørsted Ø (7.8km)
- Aaluit (8.2km)
- Takisêrajik (9km)
- Nunârtik (9.8km)
- Avqusiâjik (10.2km)
- Aqitseq (13.7km)
- Ukîverajik (15.5km)
- Hornemann Ø (17.9km)
- Vahl Ø (23.3km)
- Vend Om (26.3km)
- Ole Rømer Ø (26.9km)
- Ittit (33.6km)
- Rømer Ø (33.8km)
- Putugua (35.8km)
- Ikermiit (36.1km)
- Dannebrogsø (36.9km)
- Nuerniagkartôq (38.3km)
- Simîtakajâ (38.9km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (17.6km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Graah Varde (39.2km)
- Toornaartik (27.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen (26.2km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Nanataq (15.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (19.7km)
Airports close to Takiseeq
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (146km)