Traveling Luck for Takisoq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Takisoq?What's around Takisoq?
Where to stay near Takisoq
Also known as Takissoq
The timezone in Takisoq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:17 and Sunset at 21:26. It's light
Latitude. 62.9667°, Longitude. -41.5500°
Satellite map around Takisoq
Loading map of Takisoq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Takisoq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (26.3km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (22.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (11.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (22km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (30.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mimer Brønd (23.1km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Apusîkajîp Ilivítarpia (22.3km)