Traveling Luck for Tasiusaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Tasiusaq?What's around Tasiusaq?
Where to stay near Tasiusaq
Also known as Tasiussaq
The timezone in Tasiusaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:51 and Sunset at 19:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.0833°, Longitude. -41.9667°
Satellite map around Tasiusaq
Loading map of Tasiusaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tasiusaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Kong Frederik VI Kyst (24.6km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (4.7km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (30km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (30.7km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Rungner Bjerge (19.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Akuliaruseq (24.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (9.7km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (21.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mimer Brønd (8.1km)