Traveling Luck for Tasiusaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Tasiusaq?What's around Tasiusaq?
Wikipedia near Tasiusaq
Where to stay near Tasiusaq
Also known as Tasiussaq
The timezone in Tasiusaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:06 and Sunset at 19:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 60.5833°, Longitude. -43.1500°
Satellite map around Tasiusaq
Loading map of Tasiusaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tasiusaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Nattoralik (6.6km)
- Kangerdluaraq (8.7km)
- Nanûseq Fjord (9.3km)
- Kuutseq Fjord (10.5km)
- Qassit (14.1km)
- Bittefjord (14.4km)
- Paatusoq (25.9km)
- Kanajoorartuut Kangerluat (28.9km)
- Kangerlussuatsiaq (30.7km)
- Nørrearm (32.5km)
- Danell Fjord (35.5km)
- Kangerajuup Kujammut Kangerlua (37.2km)
- Sønderarm (39.7km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Narsaq (18.4km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Mannes Havn (12km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (19km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (14.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nûgâlik (35.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (19.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (11.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (13.7km)
Airports close to Tasiusaq
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (148km)