Traveling Luck for Timmiarmiit, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Timmiarmiit?What's around Timmiarmiit?
Where to stay near Timmiarmiit
Also known as Tingmiarmit, Tingmiarmît
The timezone in Timmiarmiit is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:51 and Sunset at 19:15. It's light
Latitude. 62.6667°, Longitude. -42.3833°
Satellite map around Timmiarmiit
Loading map of Timmiarmiit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Timmiarmiit, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (34.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (13.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Maniitsoq (21.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (28km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (18.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (35.6km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (32.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (21.2km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Heimdal Gletscher (37km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (23.7km)