Traveling Luck for Timmiarmiit, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Timmiarmiit?What's around Timmiarmiit?
Where to stay near Timmiarmiit
Also known as Tingmiarmit, Tingmiarmiut, Tingmiarmît
The timezone in Timmiarmiit is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 00:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.6833°, Longitude. -42.4000°
Satellite map around Timmiarmiit
Loading map of Timmiarmiit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Timmiarmiit, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (34.4km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (11.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Maniitsoq (23.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (30.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (20.2km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (37.7km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (31.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (21.2km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Heimdal Gletscher (34.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (24.3km)