Traveling Luck for Timmiarmiut, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Timmiarmiut?What's around Timmiarmiut?
Where to stay near Timmiarmiut
Also known as Tingmiarmiut
The timezone in Timmiarmiut is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:56 and Sunset at 19:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.5333°, Longitude. -42.2167°
Satellite map around Timmiarmiut
Loading map of Timmiarmiut and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Timmiarmiut, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (40.4km)
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (39.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (30.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (10.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (0km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (27.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (18km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (24.3km)