Traveling Luck for Timmiarmiut Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Timmiarmiut Fjord?What's around Timmiarmiut Fjord?
Where to stay near Timmiarmiut Fjord
Also known as Timmiarmin Fjord, Timmiarmiu, Tingmiarmit Kangertivat, Tingmiarmiut Fjord, Tingmiarmît Kangertivat
The timezone in Timmiarmiut Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:20 and Sunset at 17:50. It's light
Latitude. 62.6500°, Longitude. -42.6667°
Satellite map around Timmiarmiut Fjord
Loading map of Timmiarmiut Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Timmiarmiut Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (22.5km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Skirners Bjerge (45km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Akitsaq (34.2km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Maniitsoq (33.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (37.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (27.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (36.1km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Heimdal Gletscher (33.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (39.1km)