Traveling Luck for Tingmiarmit Tunorqútariât, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Tingmiarmit Tunorqutariat?What's around Tingmiarmit Tunorqutariat?
Where to stay near Tingmiarmit Tunorqútariât
Also known as Ikerasak Channel
The timezone in Tingmiarmit Tunorqutariat is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:55 and Sunset at 18:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.8000°, Longitude. -42.1833°
Satellite map around Tingmiarmit Tunorqútariât
Loading map of Tingmiarmit Tunorqútariât and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tingmiarmit Tunorqútariât, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Agssakátarpik (8.3km)
- Sarpap Tupertivâ (9.8km)
- Tingmiarmît Kangiane Sarpaq (12.2km)
- Qivítip Igtiva (16.3km)
- Qernertâjik (17.8km)
- Inukasingmit (18km)
- Sanerarmît (18.6km)
- Timmiarmiit (19km)
- Itsarnisarmît (20.4km)
- Igdlorssuartalik (25.4km)
- Sanergat (31.1km)
- Ûmánap Sanerarmâ (31.9km)
- Igdluvigkat (32.2km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Tununngasoq (27.4km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (18.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (10km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Maniitsoq (31.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (31.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (10km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (14.1km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Apusîkajîp Ilivítarpia (21.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (17.2km)