Traveling Luck for Tiniteqilaarmiit, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Tiniteqilaarmiit?What's around Tiniteqilaarmiit?
Where to stay near Tiniteqilaarmiit
Also known as Tiniteqilarmit, Tiniteqilârmît, Tinuteqissaq, Tinuteqissâq
The timezone in Tiniteqilaarmiit is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 22:33. It's light
Latitude. 63.3833°, Longitude. -41.1167°
Satellite map around Tiniteqilaarmiit
Loading map of Tiniteqilaarmiit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tiniteqilaarmiit, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Hermod Vig (17.1km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kangersuneq (15.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (4.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Angul Havn (12.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Langenæs (9.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (12.8km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Hjalte Gletscher (13.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Smøgen (18.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (5.6km)