Traveling Luck for Kap Torfæus, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Torfaus?What's around Kap Torfaus?
Wikipedia near Kap Torfaus
Where to stay near Kap Torfæus
Also known as Cape Torfaus, Cape Torfæus, Tautuluk
The timezone in Kap Torfaus is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:57 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. 64.7167°, Longitude. -40.3167°
Satellite map around Kap Torfæus
Loading map of Kap Torfæus and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Torfæus, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ukîverajik (4.6km)
- Ikermiit (7.8km)
- Jens Munk Ø (10.8km)
- Nuerniagkartôq (10.9km)
- Pros Mund Ø (17.5km)
- Putugua (19km)
- Ole Rømer Ø (29.2km)
- Aqitseq (32.8km)
- Nældebladet (35.5km)
- Nunârtik (37.6km)
- Takisêrajik (37.9km)
- Aaluit (38.3km)
- Rømer Ø (40km)
- Qêrtartivaq (41.8km)
- Umiiviitaa (44.9km)
- Gerner Ø (46.6km)
- Gabel Ø (46.8km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (39.3km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (13.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kiataq (46km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Igtip Kangertiva (40.7km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Kangerup Sermia (29.4km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (12.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (35.1km)
Airports close to Kap Torfæus
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (184.7km)