Traveling Luck for Torsukattak, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Torsukattak?What's around Torsukattak?
Wikipedia near Torsukattak
Where to stay near Torsukattak
Also known as Torssukatak, Torssukátak, Torsukatak, Torsukatak Fjord
The timezone in Torsukattak is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 04:11 and Sunset at 01:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3000°, Longitude. -40.8000°
Satellite map around Torsukattak
Loading map of Torsukattak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Torsukattak, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Kullede Top (12.8km)
- Helland Nunatak (16km)
- Jyllandsfjeldet (18.1km)
- Rink Nunatak (18.6km)
- Tommeltotten (20.3km)
- Ørnen (21.8km)
- Trillingerne (27.4km)
- Hørring Nunatak (29.6km)
- Steenstrup Nunatak (30.3km)
- Kornerup Nunatak (31.1km)
- Sorte Rytter Fjeld (34.5km)
- Mohn Nunatak (35.3km)
- Pelikanen (35.7km)
- Hustoppen (36.1km)
- Johnstrup Nunatak (36.1km)
- Annikitsoq (37.4km)
- Sadelfjeldet (38km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Umiiviip Kangertiva (18.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertarsuit (14.3km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Kangerup Sermia (34.6km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Gråulv (36.7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Colberger Heide (23.3km)