Traveling Luck for Trebjørnebjerget, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Trebjornebjerget?What's around Trebjornebjerget?
Wikipedia near Trebjornebjerget
Where to stay near Trebjørnebjerget
Also known as Trebjornebjarget, Trebjørnebjærget
The timezone in Trebjornebjerget is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:29 and Sunset at 18:19. It's light
Latitude. 68.2667°, Longitude. -32.7167°
Satellite map around Trebjørnebjerget
Loading map of Trebjørnebjerget and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trebjørnebjerget, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (36.4km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Hutchinson Plateau (52.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (47.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kraemer Ø (37.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (43.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Amdrup Tårne (8.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (28.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (42km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (32km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (3.9km)