Traveling Luck for Tukingaleq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Tukingaleq?What's around Tukingaleq?
Wikipedia near Tukingaleq
Where to stay near Tukingaleq
Also known as Tukingasoq
The timezone in Tukingaleq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 04:18 and Sunset at 00:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.9833°, Longitude. -33.6667°
Satellite map around Tukingaleq
Loading map of Tukingaleq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tukingaleq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (33.6km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (7.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (30.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (7.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (25.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (10.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (23.7km)