Traveling Luck for Tununngasoq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Tununngasoq?What's around Tununngasoq?
Where to stay near Tununngasoq
Also known as Tunungassoq, Tunúngassoq
The timezone in Tununngasoq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:05 and Sunset at 18:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.0000°, Longitude. -41.9167°
Satellite map around Tununngasoq
Loading map of Tununngasoq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tununngasoq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (13.7km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (19.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (27.8km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Rungner Bjerge (29.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Akuliaruseq (20.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (15km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (14.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mimer Brønd (14.4km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Apusîkajîp Ilivítarpia (6.4km)