Traveling Luck for Uiivaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Uiivaq?What's around Uiivaq?
Where to stay near Uiivaq
Also known as Uvivak, Uvivaq, Uvîvaq
The timezone in Uiivaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:52 and Sunset at 19:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.0667°, Longitude. -41.4333°
Satellite map around Uiivaq
Loading map of Uiivaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uiivaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (26.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Od Vig (19.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (4.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (20.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Imikajik (16.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Saqqisikuik (18.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mimer Brønd (22km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Bjarke Gletscher (25.4km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Kegletop (2.6km)