Traveling Luck for Uippak, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Uippak?
Where to stay near Uippak
Also known as Ilugdlermiut, Uipak, Uípak
at 10:21 and Sunset
at 19:38. It's light
Latitude. 63.1000°, Longitude. -41.3333°
Satellite map around Uippak
Loading map of Uippak and it's surroudings
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.