Traveling Luck for Ukkusissat, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ukkusissat?What's around Ukkusissat?
Where to stay near Ukkusissat
Also known as Uvkusigssaq
The timezone in Ukkusissat is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:56 and Sunset at 18:02. It's light
Latitude. 62.6667°, Longitude. -42.2000°
Satellite map around Ukkusissat
Loading map of Ukkusissat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ukkusissat, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (27.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (16.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Maniitsoq (16.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (24.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (15.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (33.4km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (29.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (13.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (14km)