Traveling Luck for Ulimaatikajik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ulimaatikajik?What's around Ulimaatikajik?
Wikipedia near Ulimaatikajik
Where to stay near Ulimaatikajik
Also known as Ulimautikajik
The timezone in Ulimaatikajik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 00:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.4833°, Longitude. -40.1167°
Satellite map around Ulimaatikajik
Loading map of Ulimaatikajik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ulimaatikajik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ikertivaq (21.7km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (50.4km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Graah Varde (36.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toornaartik (33.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen (35.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Graah Øer (37.4km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Nanataq (46.5km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Ulimaatikajik (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (54.5km)
Airports close to Ulimaatikajik
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (143.2km)