Traveling Luck for Ûmánap Sanerarmâ, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Umanap Sanerarma?What's around Umanap Sanerarma?
Where to stay near Ûmánap Sanerarmâ
Also known as Umanaq Sanerarme, Ûmánaq Sanerarme
The timezone in Umanap Sanerarma is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:47 and Sunset at 18:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.8833°, Longitude. -41.6167°
Satellite map around Ûmánap Sanerarmâ
Loading map of Ûmánap Sanerarmâ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ûmánap Sanerarmâ, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (31.7km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (13.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (21km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (29km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (27km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Apusîkajîp Ilivítarpia (20.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (28km)