Traveling Luck for Uttental Sund, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Uttental Sund?What's around Uttental Sund?
Wikipedia near Uttental Sund
Where to stay near Uttental Sund
Also known as Uttentals Sound
The timezone in Uttental Sund is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 03:54 and Sunset at 00:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.2000°, Longitude. -31.7500°
Satellite map around Uttental Sund
Loading map of Uttental Sund and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uttental Sund, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (13.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (10km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (5.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (14.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Sødalen (15.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (0km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (13.3km)