Traveling Luck for Uttorsiutit, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Uttorsiutit?What's around Uttorsiutit?
Where to stay near Uttorsiutit
Also known as Langholmen O, Uvdlorsiutit, Uvdlorsivtit, Uvtorsiutit
The timezone in Uttorsiutit is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:53 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.5167°, Longitude. -42.2333°
Satellite map around Uttorsiutit
Loading map of Uttorsiutit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uttorsiutit, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (37.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (32.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Akitsaq (20.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (9.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (2.2km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Sikuijivittip Apusîa (42.3km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (47.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (29.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (16.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (26.4km)