Traveling Luck for Uttorsiutit Tunuat, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Uttorsiutit Tunuat?What's around Uttorsiutit Tunuat?
Where to stay near Uttorsiutit Tunuat
Also known as Uvtorsiutit Tunuat
The timezone in Uttorsiutit Tunuat is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 00:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.5333°, Longitude. -42.3333°
Satellite map around Uttorsiutit Tunuat
Loading map of Uttorsiutit Tunuat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uttorsiutit Tunuat, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (39.4km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (29.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Akitsaq (22.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (14.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (6.3km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Sikuijivittip Apusîa (43.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (30.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (20.2km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (28.5km)