Traveling Luck for Uummannaarsuk, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Uummannaarsuk?What's around Uummannaarsuk?
Wikipedia near Uummannaarsuk
Where to stay near Uummannaarsuk
Also known as Umanak Island, Umanarssuk, Ûmánârssuk
The timezone in Uummannaarsuk is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:54 and Sunset at 17:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.2667°, Longitude. -42.4833°
Satellite map around Uummannaarsuk
Loading map of Uummannaarsuk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uummannaarsuk, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (39.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (29.7km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Graah Fjelde (37.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Igutsaat Øer (14.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Qulleq Sund (33.1km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Pyramiden (41.2km)
Airports close to Uummannaarsuk
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (168.1km)