Traveling Luck for Uummannaarsuk, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Uummannaarsuk?What's around Uummannaarsuk?
Wikipedia near Uummannaarsuk
Where to stay near Uummannaarsuk
Also known as Umanarssuk, Umánârssuk
The timezone in Uummannaarsuk is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 22:33. It's light
Latitude. 61.8167°, Longitude. -42.0667°
Satellite map around Uummannaarsuk
Loading map of Uummannaarsuk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uummannaarsuk, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (29.3km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Kanioqqat (21km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (24.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (27.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Sermip Nûa (11.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Otto Rud Øer (34km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (19.8km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Napasorsuaq (27.2km)
Airports close to Uummannaarsuk
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (204.6km)