Traveling Luck for Uummannaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Uummannaq?What's around Uummannaq?
Where to stay near Uummannaq
Also known as Umanak Area, Umanaq, Ûmánaq
The timezone in Uummannaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:03 and Sunset at 18:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.8667°, Longitude. -41.6500°
Satellite map around Uummannaq
Loading map of Uummannaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uummannaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (32.6km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (11.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (23.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (30.4km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (25.6km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Apusîkajîp Ilivítarpia (19.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (25.3km)