Traveling Luck for Uummannaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Uummannaq?What's around Uummannaq?
Where to stay near Uummannaq
Also known as Umanaq, Ûmánaq
The timezone in Uummannaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:13 and Sunset at 17:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.8667°, Longitude. -41.5667°
Satellite map around Uummannaq
Loading map of Uummannaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uummannaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (15.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (21.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (31.8km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (30km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Apusîkajîp Ilivítarpia (23.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (28.4km)